Wednesday 2 January 2008

First Post, First Mix



I will attempt to upload a mix at least every two months. Photos will follow, I just need to get scanner first.

This mix is an early attempt on Ableton. I think I pulled it off pretty well, and I'm pleased with the choice of tracks. Some of the tracks I have heard at Optimo and on Tim Sweeney's BeatsinSpace, but none of it is ripped off. Hope you all (if anyone) download and enjoy it.

December,07 Mix
(IF THIS MIX BECOME UNAVAILABLE TO DOWLOAD, EMAIL ME ON james.d.neill@gmail.com AND I'LL SEND YOU A COPY)






Tracklisting.
  1. Recreation/Triangle
  2. My Pazifik/Ulf Lomann
  3. K-Choppers/Mock&Toof
  4. Voices(Original Dub Mix)/K C Flightt
  5. Chasm/Shit Robot
  6. Till We Meet Again (Carl Craig Remix)/Kevin Saunderson
  7. Orange Mistake/Luciano&Quenum
  8. Hustler(Shackleton Remix)/Simian Mobile Disco
  9. Origin/Studio
  10. Working Is No Problem/Pylon
  11. Bikini Atoll/Fairmont
  12. Bermuda/Lovefingers
  13. Walk the Night/The Skatt Bros.
  14. Desperate Hours/Quiet Village
  15. Cosmic Riders/Milky Globe feat. Andrea's Kit
  16. The Keys(Studio Remix)/Rubies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeeeeeaaaaa boy!